Training can be held at client's office or our training venue. Booking needs to be done 30 days in advance.
For corporate training, suggested maximum class size, 15 pax.
Venue: 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
(3 Min Walk from Raffles Place MRT, exit "i")
SkillsFuture Course Code: CRS-N-0042070
Upcoming Weekday Course Schedules:
✓ 29 May 2019 (Wednesday), 10am to 6pm
✓ 21 June 2019 (Friday), 10am to 6pm
✓ 26 July 2019 (Friday), 10am to 6pm
✓ 23 August 2019 (Friday), 10am to 6pm
✓ 21 September 2019 (Friday), 10am to 6pm
✓ 19 October 2019 (Friday), 10am to 6pm
✓ 23 November 2019 (Friday), 10am to 6pm
✓ 19 December 2019 (Wednesday), 10am to 6pm
Upcoming Weekend Course Schedules:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about weekend course schedules, thank you!
** If you are NOT using SkillsFuture Credits, but are self-sponsored, or corporate sponsored, please inform us in the email as you register with us so we can assist you accordingly.
CORPORATE TRAINING ENQUIRY: Reach out to The Good Designers at email@example.com if you would like to engage and/or enquire about "Beautify your PowerPoint Presentations with Infographics" corporate training for your company or organization.
** Min. 8 pax for corporate runs, ability to book your own training date, 21˜30 days in advance.
** Corporate Training: 10 pax and above 10% discount, 15 pax and above 15% to 20% discount, 20 pax and above, 25% to 30% discount.
** Corporate Training can be conducted at our office or at our client's office/venue. Booking needs to be done 21˜30 days in advance.
A practical workshop on how you can create infographics with Microsoft PowerPoint or Mac's Keynote.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to create their very own infographics, and learn to apply Visual Content Marketing theory and techniques for better marketing on different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Email Marketing Campaigns and Website's long-form infographics!
Learn the steps, design process on how to design STUNNING social media and email marketing infographics with Microsoft PowerPoint or Mac's Keynote.
(P.S. Have a look at our participant and course Infographic Portfolios just below "Course Content".)
Each participant will have 1 to 1 consultation time with our Trainer, and create at least 2 of your very own infographic marketing collaterals/ content by the end of our workshop.
If you are in corporate communications, or you are managing your company's social media accounts, or send alot of email campaigns out, infographics work wonders in engagements and conversions!
Detailed Course Content & Outline:
1. Introduction to the workshop’s objective:
• Theory on Visual Content Marketing (aka infographics) Statistics on engagement for infographics
• Learn about Ads and Graphics that work on Social Media, Case Study on Good & Bad Graphics and Infographics (Class Discussion)
2. Hands-on activity, Social Media Infographic:
• Learn about colour palettes, and what makes an infographic look good and consistent with your organization, company or brand.
• Create a Social Media Infographic (1080px by 1080px) : Microsoft PowerPoint (Verion 2016 is recommended, otherwise older versions work as well)
• Trainer Demonstration on 1 Social Media Infographic (20 min)
• Participants Hands-on to create 1 Social Media Infographic in 90 min, applying the colour, design, icon and image resources shared.
Here is a class activity social media infographic portfolio example of what you will attempt to create (more portfolios attached below):
• Applying Colour, Graphic & Icons Resources shared in the earlier hands-on activity, we now attempt to create an email marketing infographic together as a class.
• Basic Copywriting Activity : Topic Ideas & Keywords to help brainstorm better Email Marketing Topics for higher click through and open rates.
• Brainstorm Email Marketing Topic Together as a Class, Email Marketing Campaign Design Research, Icon & Graphic Research & Download.
• Create an Email Marketing Infographic (600px by 2000px) : Microsoft PowerPoint (Verion 2016 is recommended, otherwise older versions work as well)
• Design tips and best practices when approaching an email marketing infographic. Layout ideas and consultation time.
• Participants have 90 min to create their very own email marketing infographic after Trainer's Demonstration of an Email Marketing Infographic Topic, Design and Layout Approach & Strategy.
Here is a class activity email marketing infographic portfolio example of what you will attempt to create (more portfolios attached below):
4. Final Q&A and Consultation Time with Trainer
What you will need to bring to class:
1. Laptop & Charger
2. Mouse & Mouse Pad (Recommended)
2. For corporate trainings bigger than 12 pax, we may recommend to have the corporate training conducted in an alternative training venue at Sunshine Plaza.
3. For corporate clients who prefer for the training to be conducted at your office, do share a photo of the training room facility with us. For schools equipped with computer labs, The Good Designers will be able to train at your venue for your staff or students.
4. For corporate clients whom require The Good Designers to shortern, customize or tweak the course objectives and outcomes to suit your corporate's needs. Please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a web designer by training, she designs, consults and trains individuals in design, seo, digital marketing, digital strategy, and creative topics like Infographics.
She started training and equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, SEO Marketing, Email Marketing, Infographics and Web Design topics since 2015. Till date, she has conducted more than 1,500 hours of training, and she is an ACTA Certified Trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding and find success in the digital marketing campaigns with FREE digital tools available in the market for Entrepreneurs, Trainers, Business Owners, and SMEs to leverage on.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
She has curated more than 15 digital marketing and creative infographics and design course curriculums in the last 2 years, and personally trains and teaches these subjects.
She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. What are my transport options getting to the event?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i", we are just after/beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.