In 2017, we have trained business owners, trainers who wanted to create their own video course content, property agents to create their promotional videos, and even marketing and business development managers on how to create their pitch idea video materials.
Who is this workshop for:
This workshop is for those who hope to learn how they can brainstorm, ideate, storyboard, design and edit a professional video for their work or business.
Digital Marketers, Entrepreneurs, PR Agency, Adult Educators, Lecturers, Trainers, Marketers, Business Development Managers and anyone who would like to create amazing video contents for social media! Look out for our YouTube videos embedded below!
Day 1: Social Media Video (45 to 60 seconds)
✓ Learn why Video Content Marketing important for business, and why businesses use them
✓ Learn how Video Content Marketing has grown, and how it drives you sales and web traffic Learn how to CONCEPTUALIZE your ideas into a simple 45 to 60 seconds storyboard
✓ Learn how to design and create your STORYBOARD into VISUAL Graphics for video editing
✓ Learn features and functions available in iMovie Insert Audio / Music into your videos Export video from iMovie and upload it on Social Media (Facebook / Instagram / YouTube)
At the end of the 1-day video course, participants will be able to:
✓ Ideate and Storyboard with a more holistic understanding of video storyboardings and storytelling concepts.
✓ Create, Design, Edit a 30 to 60 second short video for Social Media or short promotional video blurp.
✓ Upload videos on Instagram and/or Facebook for Marketing and Advertising purposes.
Day 1: iMovie Video Content Marketing Strategy: Facebook and Instagram
1. Introduction to the workshop
(a) Trainer’s and Participants Introduction
(b) Workshop agenda and deliverables
(c) Workshop learning outcomes
2. Brainstorm and Learn about Storyboarding Content to animate as a still graphic video
(a) Example of Video Concepts to Storyboard : Stats, Quiz or Questions
(b) Brainstorm a still image video and animation storyboard : 45 to 60 second video (10 to 15 frames)
(c) Sharing and Consultation
3. Learn to design in a FREE to use web-based design software
(a) Trainer demo on FREE to use web-based software
(b) Hands-on practice to create a graphic
4. Hands-on Activity: Storyboarding and designing still images
(a) Hands on: Designing graphics of Storyboard a 45 to 60 second video with a FREE to use web-based software
(b) Consultation with Trainer
5. Trainer Demo: Learn how to edit your graphics into a simple animation in iMovie (FREE Mac Software)
(a) Trainer Demo of iMovie
(b) Hands-on Activity to try editing in iMovie
6. Hands-on Activity: Editing your video, Exporting video, uploading it on Social Media (Facebook / Instagram)
(a) Editing and Exporting video, uploading it on Social Media
(b) Consultation, and Q&A with Trainer
P.S. Social Media Videos can be in 1080px by 1080px or 1200px by 768px
7. Final Consultation time with Trainer
(b) Question and Answer
This workshop empowers the following professionals:
Adult Education: trainer, coach, facilitator, educator
Training Management: e-learning specialist, programme manager, training manager, business development manager, training consultant
Working professionals: Finance, Presenters, Sales & Marketing Professionals who need to create professional branding, pitch ideas and marketing videos.
1. Computer savvy, uses the computer at least once a day
2. Surfs the internet at least once a day
(a) Mac Laptop Computer
(b) iMovie Software (Free Mac Application for editing videos)
1. Laptop & Charger
2. Mouse & Mouse Pad (Recommended for more control when you design and edit your videos!)
1. For corporate trainings that require The Good Designers to provide laptops, do email us about your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For corporate trainings bigger than 12 pax, we may recommend to have the corporate training conducted in an alternative venue, WIS@Changi Road 116 Changi Road, #05-01/15 Singapore 419718.
3. If laptops are required to be provided by The Good Designers, please write in to The Good Designers at: email@example.com
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 training hours.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Connect with The Good Designers:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Peatix Course Schedules
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. What are my transport options getting to the event?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i", we are just after/beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.