** Email the following 5 information to us at email@example.com
1. Name as in NRIC:
** Let us know if you will be paying for the course in CASH (aka Bank Transfer) or you will be a company sponsored participant, and your company will be paying us directly (If so, please indicate your company name, address and invoice details), and we will provide you the relevant payment details via email.
In the past 12 months, The Good Designers has trained business owners, trainers who wanted to create their own video course content, property agents to create their promotional videos, and even marketing and business development managers on how to create their pitch idea video materials.
Who is this workshop for:
This workshop is for those who hope to learn how they can brainstorm, ideate, storyboard, design and edit a professional video for their work or business.
Digital Marketers, Entrepreneurs, PR Agency, Adult Educators, Lecturers, Trainers, Marketers, Business Development Managers and anyone who would like to create amazing video contents for social media! Look out for our YouTube videos embedded below!
Day 1: Social Media Video (45 to 60 seconds)
✓ Learn why Video Content Marketing important for business, and why businesses use them
✓ Learn how Video Content Marketing has grown, and how it drives you sales and web traffic Learn how to CONCEPTUALIZE your ideas into a simple 45 to 60 seconds storyboard
✓ Learn how to design and create your STORYBOARD into VISUAL Graphics for video editing
✓ Learn features and functions available in ClipChamp (Windows Users) and/or iMovie Insert Audio / Music into your videos Export video and upload it on Social Media (Facebook / Instagram / YouTube)
At the end of the 1-day video course, participants will be able to:
✓ Ideate and Storyboard with a more holistic understanding of video storyboardings and storytelling concepts.
✓ Create, Design, Edit a 30 to 60 second short video for Social Media or short promotional video blurp. Mostly this video activity are infographics story based. (Refer to videos examples we have embedded in the course description below)
✓ Upload videos on Instagram and/or Facebook for Marketing and Advertising purposes.
Day 1: Video Content Marketing Strategy: Facebook and Instagram
1. Introduction to the workshop
(a) Trainer’s and Participants Introduction
(b) Workshop agenda and deliverables
(c) Workshop learning outcomes
2. Brainstorm and Learn about Storyboarding Content to animate as a still graphic video
(a) Example of Video Concepts to Storyboard : Stats, Quiz or Questions
(b) Brainstorm a still image video and animation storyboard : 45 to 60 second video (10 to 15 frames)
(c) Sharing and Consultation
3. Learn to design and storyboard in Microsoft PowerPoint
(a) Trainer demo on FREE image and icon resources
(b) Hands-on practice to create storyboard graphics
4. Hands-on Activity: Storyboarding and designing still infographic images and graphics
(a) Hands on: Designing graphics of Storyboard a 45 to 60 second video with Microsoft PowerPoint
(b) Consultation with Trainer
5. Trainer Demo: Learn how to edit your graphics into a simple animation
(a) Trainer Demo of web-based video editing software (Windows Users) and iMovie for Apple Users
(b) Hands-on Activity to try editing and produce your video ideas
6. Hands-on Activity: Editing your video, Exporting video, uploading it on Social Media (Facebook / Instagram)
(a) Editing and Exporting video, uploading it on Social Media
(b) Consultation, and Q&A with Trainer
P.S. Social Media Videos can be in (a) 1080px by 1080px, (b) 1200px by 768px, or (c) 16:9 ratio dimensions dependent on social media platform
7. Final Consultation time with Trainer
(b) Question and Answer
1. Owns a Windows or Mac Laptop to bring for the class
2. You will need the latest Chrome Browser to be installed, as the FREE web-based video editing software only works on Chrome. 3. Mac Laptop Users will also be introduced to iMovie Video Application as there are more features in the iMovie Application for Mac.
1. For corporate trainings that require The Good Designers to provide laptops, do email us about your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For corporate trainings bigger than 12 pax, we may recommend to have the corporate training conducted in an alternative training venue at Sunshine Plaza (Bugis).
3. For corporate clients who prefer for the training to be conducted at your office, do share a photo of the training room facility with us. For schools equipped with computer labs, The Good Designers will be able to train at your venue for your staff or students.
4. For corporate clients whom require The Good Designers to shortern, customize or tweak the course objectives and outcomes to suit your corporate's needs. Please email to us at email@example.com
Please email your requirements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmaine is the Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers
Being a web designer by training, she designs, consults and trains individuals in design, seo, digital marketing, digital strategy, and creative topics like Infographics.
She started training and equipping her clients in Social Media Marketing, Integrated Digital Marketing and Infographics Design topics since 2015. Till date, she has conducted more than 1,500 hours of training, and she is an ACTA Certified Trainer.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding and find success in the digital marketing campaigns with FREE digital tools available in the market for Entrepreneurs, Trainers, Adult Educators, Coaches, Business Owners, and SMEs to leverage on.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
She has curated more than 15 digital marketing and creative infographics and design course curriculums over the time span of 2 years, and personally trains and teaches these subjects. Sky Digital Agency offers more than 8 different digital marketing courses.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Get connected with Charmaine on LinkedIn
Connect with The Good Designers:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Peatix Course Schedules
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. What are my transport options getting to the event?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i", we are just after/beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.